Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Looking for a game composer? Look no further! by dorrellmusic
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Hi I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artist (Cartoon) for hire ($14/ hour rate) by nikkyoryzano
- Weekly Challenge: Public Domain (due April 23) by dannorder
- Creating a small team for small games by Amac1990
- Unicorn Clicker for Android by RoosterOwl Studio
- Diablo II style artwork by AnthonyMyers
- PLUNDER by AnthonyMyers
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Boom Shaka
- Re: Pioneers meets Space by KumoKairo
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by wyver9
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Charlie
- Re: Cyberpunk Moonlight Sonata by capbros
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by knife_drawer_games
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
There is currently 1 user online.
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
Popular This Week - (view more)
Latest Art - (view more)
Latest Art by my Friends - (view more)
Featured Art - (view more)
Ages ago, I added a button that allowed people to mark users as friends. It didn't do a whole lot up until now.
Now, you can see your list of friends and the list of people who have friended you on the Friends and Followers tabs on your user profile, respectively. There's also a new block on the home page that shows the latest art by your friends. You can click on the block title to expand it into a full page view.
Note: Friend lists are currently public. If this is a major issue for anyone, please let me know.
Just so people are aware, I moved the Private Message links from the content block in the upper left to a link on the right side of the header, per Surt's suggestion.
The web server was down for some hours today. Didn't discover it until a few minutes ago. We're working on figuring out why it happened. It's almost certainly due to a configuration issue of some kind since we've updated pretty much everything.
I just set up a private messaging system here on OGA.
If you're logged in, you should notice a "Private Messages" heading at the top left corner of the front page. From there, you can view any private messages that you have. Additionally, you'll receive a notification in a green box at the top of the page if you have any unread messages.
If you want to send a message to a user, you can either do it from their user page (right under their user portrait) or from the "Write new message" link.
By default, you'll receive an email when someone sends you a private message. You can turn this off from your user profile page, under Private Messages. You can also disable private messages entirely if you want.
Finally, if you're finding an individual person to be particularly bothersome, you can block private messages from them and no one else by clicking on the "Blocked Users" tab on the Messages page and entering their username in the box.
In the near future, I'll be adding a link to art pages so users can be messaged directly from there.
If you have any questions or issues, reply below (or send me a private message).
Just did a big site update under the hood, which involved moving the site to a bigger machine so we can eliminate those disk full errors. We also updated the operating system, PHP, and a bunch of Drupal modules, so if you notice any bugs, please reply here and report them and I'll try to get to them ASAP.
- Apache Solr is hosed right now. I don't know how I set it up, and I'm having some issues getting it working again. If there are any solr experts reading this, let me know and I'll describe what's going on. Edit: Clint Bellanger (of FLARE fame) is going to help me out with this tomorrow. Thanks, Clint!
- I'm going to get private messaging working in the next day or two. Stay tuned for an announcement. Edit: This is now done.
- I'm getting some random errors when I try to save and delete some content. I'm currently trying to track down the issue.