Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
That pumpkin car concept is
Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:13

That pumpkin car concept is cool.

URL to Kenney's Tiny Dungeon
Thursday, August 25, 2022 - 12:43

URL to Kenney's Tiny Dungeon original: https://opengameart.org/content/tiny-dungeon

Newer version here: https:/
Saturday, August 6, 2022 - 07:13

Newer version here: https://opengameart.org/content/16x16-chibi-rpg-character-builder-v3

Newer version here: https:/
Saturday, August 6, 2022 - 07:12

Newer version here: https://opengameart.org/content/16x16-chibi-rpg-character-builder-v3

Nice! Seems a bit lacking in
Saturday, May 28, 2022 - 07:46

Nice! Seems a bit lacking in contrast and shadowing tho. Putting a cloud shadows overlay onto it in-game would probably help with that.

Good work!
Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 00:07

Good work!

Cool designs!
Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 00:05

Cool designs!

Source layers would be super helpful with your stuff, though.

(Not necessarily all of them, just the main layers of the final image)

Does anyone know of any games
Friday, May 20, 2022 - 07:36

Does anyone know of any games written in javascript, and using HTML5 for graphics, where the source is open and intended to be human-readable?

I was just reminded of this
Thursday, May 12, 2022 - 08:13

I was just reminded of this thread and I noticed that the link to the specific game is still removed. So I hope blue_prawn won't mind if I post it again: https://boticelly.itch.io/no-to-war-in-ukraine

 

Suh-WEET.
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 - 05:22

Suh-WEET.

Those mechanical insects and the sub are also VERY cool, but they take aaaaaaages to load in 3DFindIt (as does wolfie here). I nearly gave up before seeing them.

If you really want people to see how good these are, I recommend rendering some spinaround animations to GIFs and posting those here!

I assume they're not character animated yet? I guess that they're probably only good in games as static scene render components until they are. If any good riggers and animators hit this page and see the aforementioned spinny GIFs then hopefully you will not have to do that yourself.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »