Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
I just finished adding races
Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 04:48

I just finished adding races and different combat damage types to Heroes of Hawks Haven. For example Zombies are immune to poison and non-lethal damage but they have weakness for electric damage. First test game I died figthing against zombie and water elemental. I think this game is now more difficult than before.

Different combat damage should bring more tactical elements to combat.

All these changes are in master branch but I haven't built the release yet. I still need to do some testing before releasing.

That palette you have in
Friday, March 18, 2016 - 22:57

That palette you have in example picture it has actually two CGA paletes. CGA palette 1 with low intensity and

CGA palette 1 with high intensity. EGA graphics mode always had either 16 colors or 2 colors.

Nice wall set anyway! :)

Wow! Amazing music! I got
Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 20:57

Wow! Amazing music! I got goose bumps while listening.

According wikipedia many
Monday, December 14, 2015 - 08:33

According wikipedia many older system supported sprites where heigth was bigger than width.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_(computer_graphics)

 

I have started to make a
Friday, December 4, 2015 - 14:03

I have started to make a tutorial for Map editor in JHeroes. Currently tutorial is in different branch since making testable tutorial map requires changes on code too.

Tutorial text itself:

https://github.com/tuomount/JHeroes/blob/tutorial/tutorial.md

 

Currently tutorial contains very basic what is required to change in code and basic map editing. There are also tutorials how to add simples events on map like sound effects, sign, doors and clocks.

Hi!
Friday, November 20, 2015 - 13:55

Hi!

I am using your art in my game.

If you want to try it out you can get it from my page:

https://tuomount.kapsi.fi/download.html

 

 

I just finished converting
Friday, November 20, 2015 - 13:51

I just finished converting all the REFMAP tilesets into LPC ones. Since Heroes of Hawks Haven does not use REFMAP anymore I am able to publish it as open source. Source code is available in GitHub:

https://github.com/tuomount/JHeroes

Precompiled JAR file is available in same place as before:

https://tuomount.kapsi.fi/download.html

Source code also contains Map Editor and TileEditor for the JHeroes engine so fork it the project allows creating new RPG with it. Next thing I am going to make a tutorial how to make a new RPG with it.

 

I haven't received any of
Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 20:38

I haven't received any of these emails either and I have checked the junk mail too.

All the scrolling and
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 - 21:41

All the scrolling and animations look very smooth. Awesome!

Wow! Looks really awesome!
Sunday, September 20, 2015 - 13:22

Wow! Looks really awesome! What platform(s) you are making this?

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »