In 2.0, forum posts should be somwhat wider than they are now. That said, I don't like text displays to be *too* wide -- it actually makes them harder to read.
@mrpoly: One thing I want to avoid is any sort of tiered site features, whether it's based on art contributions, donations, etc. I think medals ought to remain cosmetic only.
The one exception that I make to this is for someone (such as yourself) who has contributed a couple of things, I'll often give them permission to skip moderation, so that their art appears instantly. This is more for my own convenience, though. :)
The mockup isn't done yet, but the layout part is fixed. Theoretically, I'd like to show/hide additional previews based on how wide the preview boxes are, but I'll mess with that later.
I'm actaully tweaking the page layout at the moment. I'm doing a few javascript tricks to make the right side of the page elastic, just for kicks. It's not quite there yet. I'll post as soon as it is.
Yes. The licenses there are a choice. You can use it under whichever one you prefer.
Also, I'm thrilled to hear someone is using this piece of music. Let me know when it's in the game. :)
Peace,
Bart
Hi!
Very nice work, particularly on the pathfinding. :)
I'm running Firefox 3.6.4 on Fedora 13, and there are 3 issues that jump out at me:
Peace,
Bart
In 2.0, forum posts should be somwhat wider than they are now. That said, I don't like text displays to be *too* wide -- it actually makes them harder to read.
Also, you'll never see it if there's content in the moderation queue or someone sends you a private message.
@mrpoly: One thing I want to avoid is any sort of tiered site features, whether it's based on art contributions, donations, etc. I think medals ought to remain cosmetic only.
The one exception that I make to this is for someone (such as yourself) who has contributed a couple of things, I'll often give them permission to skip moderation, so that their art appears instantly. This is more for my own convenience, though. :)
I'm not switching away from Drupal. It's not perfect, but it is by far the best. :)
All excellent ideas. :)
Potentially. Maybe we can have a contest.
Here we go:
http://oga2.opengameart.org/mockup2/
The mockup isn't done yet, but the layout part is fixed. Theoretically, I'd like to show/hide additional previews based on how wide the preview boxes are, but I'll mess with that later.
I'm actaully tweaking the page layout at the moment. I'm doing a few javascript tricks to make the right side of the page elastic, just for kicks. It's not quite there yet. I'll post as soon as it is.
Bart
Pages