Usually yes. There are some "AIs" that are non-generative that can be used for de-noising, but there are far more generative AIs used for that same purpose. Tech that intelligently removes artifacts is not the same as tech that fills in gaps and adds to an asset (generative). Therefore, it is best to list the technology used regardless.
I am not suggesting you combine them all into one image. I am suggesting you upload them all (as separate files) to one page. They will be far easier to download on one page with multiple individual files, than they are currently; spread across multiple separate pages.
Hold it... you "cleared your cache and rebooted" as suggested? What suggested these actions? There are two very different error messages that imply very different solutions. Only the bot filter talks about caches and rebooting. Corrupted submissions talk about "another user"
Which error message do you see when trying to edit that submission?
What submission were you editing? I suspect it was probably a bad bot filter triggering. I removed a faulty rule a few hours ago, so it might already be fixed.
Just FYI, CC-BY 3.0 requires attribution, so saying "Credit Not required..." might be confusing. You're allowed to waive your right to credit, but in that case why not just use CC0, which doesn't require attribution?
Usually yes. There are some "AIs" that are non-generative that can be used for de-noising, but there are far more generative AIs used for that same purpose. Tech that intelligently removes artifacts is not the same as tech that fills in gaps and adds to an asset (generative). Therefore, it is best to list the technology used regardless.
Please include the information required for AI assets. https://opengameart.org/content/art-submission-guidelines#aiEDIT: Fixed, thanks! :)
I am not suggesting you combine them all into one image. I am suggesting you upload them all (as separate files) to one page. They will be far easier to download on one page with multiple individual files, than they are currently; spread across multiple separate pages.
Nice!
just FYI "Electric Dream" appears to have the wrong URL.EDIT: Fixed, thanks! :)
bumped for new content
Submission corruption. Try it now.
Hold it... you "cleared your cache and rebooted" as suggested? What suggested these actions? There are two very different error messages that imply very different solutions. Only the bot filter talks about caches and rebooting. Corrupted submissions talk about "another user"
Which error message do you see when trying to edit that submission?
What submission were you editing? I suspect it was probably a bad bot filter triggering. I removed a faulty rule a few hours ago, so it might already be fixed.
Looks good.
Just FYI, CC-BY 3.0 requires attribution, so saying "Credit Not required..." might be confusing. You're allowed to waive your right to credit, but in that case why not just use CC0, which doesn't require attribution?
The downloadable .zip file still contains the same "Additional Restrictions" conflict as a previous submission of yours we've discussed before: https://opengameart.org/content/sharp-as-triangles-pyraminx-stickers-3x3...The license forbids adding additional restrictions.EDIT: Fixed, thanks! :)
Pages