Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Re: how does one get art afficidio medal?
Monday, October 11, 2010 - 09:53

Just mark five art pieces as favorites, and you should be good to go. :)

Re: Bart's JRPG engine project
Friday, October 8, 2010 - 10:35

A very valid question.

Two reasons:

First and foremost, this project has been in the works since Tiled was a Java project (or even before then).  At the time, i didn't really think of things the same way I do now.  So the editor as it stands was at least somewhat done, and it made sense for me to pick it up and work on it again.

Secondly, my ultimate plan is to have the editor actually be able to play the game while in edit mode, which would allow you to make live tweaks and ease debugging.  This isn't implemented yet, but the framework is mostly there.

 

Re: fish swarm for Unknown Horizons
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 - 08:10

Oh, good call!  It really just needs to be animated, then, which hopefully won't be too difficult.

Re: fish swarm for Unknown Horizons
Sunday, October 3, 2010 - 10:11

We're happy to fill your request, but I have a couple of questions:

  • Are you looking for something suitable for pre-rendering, or something low-poly?
  • Is Blender 2.5 okay, or do you need it in 2.49?
  • Should they be visible while under the water, or just when they're jumping out?
  • Is there a way you can link an animation similar to what you're looking for?

Thanks!

Bart

 

Re: $50 RPG GUI Widgets contest
Friday, October 1, 2010 - 14:03

That's a good thought.

Re: $50 RPG GUI Widgets contest
Friday, October 1, 2010 - 09:48

This is not an official entry, but I had it lying around and I though I'd upload it for fun:

 

Re: $50 RPG GUI Widgets contest
Friday, October 1, 2010 - 08:42

That's not what I'm getting at at all.  What I'm proposing is that we end this contest, award you the prize money, and then run it again with more advertising.  If I commit to a contest, I see it through regardless of the number of entries -- if I didn't, people wouldn't have any reason to have faith in our contests, and nobody would enter. :)

 

Re: $50 RPG GUI Widgets contest
Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 11:38

Hey folks,

I feel like maybe we didn't announce this with enough time (and in my rush to deal with various life craziness, I neglected to put it up on the front page).  If possible, I'd like to run this contest again, with the due date set as December 1.  I'd be happy to put up all of the funds for it this time around.  Does that suit everyone okay?

Notet: I'm not suggesting that we move the due date back for the current contest -- just that we run it again and advertise it more publicly so we get a larger volume of entries. :)

Bart

 

Re: Antifarea's RPG sprite set 1, enlarged w/ transparent ...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 13:16

Yeah, Antifarea does good work. :)

Re: 18 random video game sound effects
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 - 10:01

Fair enough. :)

In all honesty, I was fooling around with that program I linked over lunch time on my laptop and thought people might like some of the sounds I came up with. I can't say I put forth a whole lot of effort coming up with these. All told, it was like 15 minutes.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 133
  • 134
  • 135
  • 136
  • 137
  • 138
  • 139
  • 140
  • 141
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »