Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Where can I learn Game Art by Danimal
- 2d Sprite Designer And Sound Editor Needed by digitl
- Ascension Adventure 2 by XCVG
- [Paid] 2D ILLUSTRATOR/CONCEPT ARTIST by nanako
- Create a Team for developing games by MrJerryB
- Looking for a game composer? Look no further! by dorrellmusic
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Hi I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artist (Cartoon) for hire ($14/ hour rate) by nikkyoryzano
Recent Comments - (view more)
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: