Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Re: Medieval torch, red carpet and pillar
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 18:17

I've been using Inquisitor's tilesets for my game and they have what you need also. Unfortunately, they are noncommercially licensed.

Re: All NPCs MUST DIE!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 23:27

xaroth: I'm getting crashes with Firefox 3.6, 4.0b9, and Chrome 8 "stable". In the case of Firefox, the whole browser crashes pretty regularly. Chrome is relatively more stable, and I sometimes lose the tab but usually the game just freezes. Also, I lose the audio in Chrome after a while.

Re: All NPCs MUST DIE!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 17:11

Arrr! 2000 points and then my browser crashed!

Re: 32x32 top down treasure chest sprites
Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:49

@hc: There was already a treasure chest at a large size here at opengameart. I've tried my hand at changing sizes, but once you get below a certain size, the tools just don't work, and you need an artist to do it by hand. I had tried my best at doing it myself, and the results were completely unsatisfactory. Hey, it turns out pixel art is a specialty and people who do it get paid a lot, who knew?

@anon: You don't think I googled before making the request? The problem was that the only 32x32 treasure chest sprites I could find were obviously the ones from RPG Maker (or derivatives thereof). I did not want to steal the thing.

In any case guys, this request was filled.

Re: Good quality replacement for STK non-free sounds
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 19:44

Engine sounds:

http://opengameart.org/content/engine-sounds2

 

Shooting sounds:

http://opengameart.org/content/gunshot-sounds

Re: HTML5 Canvas Old School RPG
Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 11:03

@Shirish Thanks!

 

I'm not sure what you mean by "package it for playing offline". Anyone can download the source already, and as HTML5, it doesn't need to be compiled, just put on any web server. Also, you can check "Work offline" in your browser and it will run from the cache.

Re: HTML5 Canvas Old School RPG
Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 14:04

@Anonymous

The demo is already very playable and quite fun. For now, you can restore your HP/MP by entering and leaving the town.

Re: Treasure chests, 32x32 and 16x16
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 10:00

I only modified one of them, and it isn't a very professional job, but okay.

Re: [FILLED] Official OGA commission: $15 for a 32x32 pixel ...
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 07:12

See it now at http://gmunjal.webs.com/canvasRPG/rpgdemo.html (Go to the forest dungeon.)

Re: Treasure chests, 32x32 and 16x16
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 06:05

Thanks so much. I should have been specific and said that by open I meant with the lid still on. However, I was able to edit it to fix that.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • next ›
  • last »