Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
That is correct, yes. :)
Saturday, June 2, 2012 - 20:40

That is correct, yes. :)

Nice work, Clint!
Saturday, June 2, 2012 - 20:21

Nice work, Clint!

It's awesome to see Blender included in the pixel art workflow. :)

What libraries are you going
Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 07:48

What libraries are you going to be using?

 

@Anon:
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 08:15

@Anon:

These sounds are public domain, so you can use them however you want. :)

I'm guessing not, since in
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 00:15

I'm guessing not, since in that case, your Construct 2 project is your "original" source and the resulting javascript is just generated code.

Bart

I disagree.  The LGPL is
Monday, May 21, 2012 - 18:18

I disagree.  The LGPL is clear enough in intent that it would apply to any modifications specifically made to your art, so there's nothing wrong with doing that.  LGPL used to be an option, but we removed it to simplify the form because no one was using it.  It's fine to say in your description that it's also available under the LGPL. :)

 

That would be awesome! :)
Monday, May 21, 2012 - 12:34

That would be awesome! :)

Bart

 

Greets!
Friday, May 18, 2012 - 10:42

Greets!

I can forward this to the FSF, but I need some information to identify the transaction.  I'm assuming your email address would be sufficient for that.  Please send me an email at elbarto@gmail.com and let me know what email address you gave to the FSF when you attempted to donate, and I'll ask them to look into it.  DO NOT SEND ME YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO, as email is insecure and I don't do payment processing myself.

Thanks!

Bart

Silly question...  what are
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 10:55

Silly question...  what are billboard textures? :)

I managed to figure out what
Friday, May 11, 2012 - 14:09

I managed to figure out what was causing the actual error.  display_errors is already off in my PHP settings -- it's drupal that's catching and reporting them.  The trouble is that by default Drupal doesn't comprehend the difference between an admin and a regular user, so when I turn them off, they go off for everyone, and seeing as how I'm actively developing OGA, I want to see those error messages.  There's a module that's supposed to fix it, but it filters out all errors for non-admins, including the ones that you get when you don't fill in a required field.

So yeah.  This error is gone.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 85
  • 86
  • 87
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »