Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Weekly Challenge: Public Domain (due April 23) by dannorder
- Creating a small team for small games by Amac1990
- Unicorn Clicker for Android by RoosterOwl Studio
- Diablo II style artwork by AnthonyMyers
- PLUNDER by AnthonyMyers
- Look for a quote for 2D art for my page by Mtheumer
- How build the source using Cmake on a Windows 10? by SarcrofS
- Kha-lhen Supremacy alpha stage by ayrin
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Earthworm Jim by MedicineStorm
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by wyver9
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: ConceptFredGame by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Charlie
- Re: Cyberpunk Moonlight Sonata by capbros
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by knife_drawer_games
- Re: Free Fantasy Game GUI by RoosterOwl Studio
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Included are the walk and hurt animations for a retro professor type, with separate layers for all his clothing and accessories.
It is called no_hat because there is a hat layer, but it didn't work out with the hurt cycle so I left it off.
Also included is an FBI/Men In Black stlye guy with the same animation cycles as the professor as well as a gun shooting cycle with a bullet.
The crypt is a crypt or mausoleum building tilset that could be used for much more, it is based off of the house tileset.
The grass and dirt tiles are just recolors of the ones from the style guide.
Lastly I have an open book on some red cloth covered table. Could be use as a BG for story or start screens or w/e.
.png and .xcf of animations provided.