It really is just two colors, but there is one scaled image in the preview, which due to the scale filtering has some grey in it. I put that image there because I couldn't find the original version.
Ravenmore's icons are sadly not CC0, that is a no-go for me. But there are e.g. MELLE's icons that would go great wih this too. I am thinking about updating my Minetest texture pack with these.
Truly one of the most beautiful works here.
Really I have no words, this is not only professional quality, it's top professional quality.
Amazing quality pixel art, thank you very much :)
Great job, they tile very well!
Jaw drop as always, thank you very much :)
Also, could you post a blend of this?
Very nice, thank you :)
Would like to later create a whole pack of these low-poly animals, AFAIK there is no such pack under CC0.
It really is just two colors, but there is one scaled image in the preview, which due to the scale filtering has some grey in it. I put that image there because I couldn't find the original version.
Such an awesome job!
Ravenmore's icons are sadly not CC0, that is a no-go for me. But there are e.g. MELLE's icons that would go great wih this too. I am thinking about updating my Minetest texture pack with these.
Pages