Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
And here I thought the point
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 14:48

And here I thought the point of the jam was to make games :/

to me that art challenge
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 14:39

to me that art challenge thing seems so unneccessary, like why? It's nice if someone wants to, but why should we be forced to use these things?

But enough rambling about
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 03:48

But enough rambling from me about that, I just don't think you should try and force a rigid system into being in order for those assets to get used.

If you think OGA assets are
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 03:47

If you think OGA assets are the main focus then ok. I think the main focus is to make the best game.

also, you misspelled Kymiball
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 00:10

also, you misspelled Kymiball as "Kimiball" :'D

@chasersgaming I don't really
Friday, August 17, 2018 - 00:09

@chasersgaming I don't really see the need in always having to tie the art challenges together with the game jams though.

Tbh, who cares about the art
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 15:38

Tbh, who cares about the art challenges?

 

I certainly do much less than I do for the game jams. :P

thanks!
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 15:32

thanks!

no problem! Maybe you are
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 15:31

no problem! Maybe you are right about that use of it :D

Thanks, if I didn't have the
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:44

Thanks, if I didn't have the OGA favourite title, I would've been kinda disappointed by my placement, but it's ok.

 

The main issue I had was the one with the credits links, if you remember, otherwise not really.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 85
  • 86
  • 87
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »