Personally, I dislike Eclipse. Java programs feel kulnky to me, and Eclipse is no exception. For my PHP development, I use a text editor (specifically Kate, from KDE) because it has transparent file access via SSH, and for C++ I use Qt Creator.
Just a quick note regarding CC licenses below 3.0... Unfortunately, due to certain requirements, they're not allowed in under the Debian Free Software guidelines, and you can't just convert the CC 2.x content to CC 3.0. If you want to upload anything that's released under a CC license below 3.0, you have to contact the author first and get them to update the license.
Actually, I should point out for the record that the licenses on this particular work in no way prevent you from using it with proprietary software. In fact, with CC-BY, all you need to do is attribute the author in your credits, and you're good to go. :)
Just to chime in on this:
Personally, I dislike Eclipse. Java programs feel kulnky to me, and Eclipse is no exception. For my PHP development, I use a text editor (specifically Kate, from KDE) because it has transparent file access via SSH, and for C++ I use Qt Creator.
Maybe someone can upload them here?
There's nothing preventing us from making an entire Flare forum section here on OGA.
Looks pretty nifty. Any videos of it in action?
@ceninan: http://i53.tinypic.com/34iqohf.jpg
These UI elements were designed as pixel art, by the look of it. To make them into SVG, they'd have to be redone from the ground up.
Looks like I picked the wrong week to go love with this. DrupalCon Chicago is on right now. :)
Just a quick note regarding CC licenses below 3.0... Unfortunately, due to certain requirements, they're not allowed in under the Debian Free Software guidelines, and you can't just convert the CC 2.x content to CC 3.0. If you want to upload anything that's released under a CC license below 3.0, you have to contact the author first and get them to update the license.
Bart
Sometimes what's important is how you sell it. :)
Actually, I should point out for the record that the licenses on this particular work in no way prevent you from using it with proprietary software. In fact, with CC-BY, all you need to do is attribute the author in your credits, and you're good to go. :)
Pages