Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Weekly Challenge: Public Domain (due April 23) by dannorder
- Creating a small team for small games by Amac1990
- Unicorn Clicker for Android by RoosterOwl Studio
- Diablo II style artwork by AnthonyMyers
- PLUNDER by AnthonyMyers
- Look for a quote for 2D art for my page by Mtheumer
- How build the source using Cmake on a Windows 10? by SarcrofS
- Kha-lhen Supremacy alpha stage by ayrin
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Earthworm Jim by MedicineStorm
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by wyver9
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: ConceptFredGame by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Charlie
- Re: Cyberpunk Moonlight Sonata by capbros
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by knife_drawer_games
- Re: Free Fantasy Game GUI by RoosterOwl Studio
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Redyable orbs for particle engine
This is definitly no hard work. But since only the used art from this phase is rated i commit them.
I created this white particle circles in order to be able to redye them with our engine (http://doc.manasource.org/image_dyeing_system).
It is possible to create a lot of stuff with them (like fire/attack/magic animations) when grouping them in a particle engine.
Sorry if this entry looks like trolling to you. But i have not seen anyone doing particles so i did this very basic ones.