Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Weekly Challenge: Public Domain (due April 23) by dannorder
- Creating a small team for small games by Amac1990
- Unicorn Clicker for Android by RoosterOwl Studio
- Diablo II style artwork by AnthonyMyers
- PLUNDER by AnthonyMyers
- Look for a quote for 2D art for my page by Mtheumer
- How build the source using Cmake on a Windows 10? by SarcrofS
- Kha-lhen Supremacy alpha stage by ayrin
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Earthworm Jim by MedicineStorm
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by wyver9
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: ConceptFredGame by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Charlie
- Re: Cyberpunk Moonlight Sonata by capbros
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by knife_drawer_games
- Re: Free Fantasy Game GUI by RoosterOwl Studio
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Hello everyone, this is my first pixel art just for you.
Since I am not fond of laudanum flavored theme rpg, I thought about a little geeky something.
So I proudly present you the famous CRAY 1 provided with handsome Sgi doubtful purple colored tiles for your virtual data center.
What could you do with this big iron/dinosaur ? Well, a bunch of useless virtual stuff like :
- seti@home contest
- processing pixel art or ascii pr0n (COS is provided with a 7 bit ascii implementation)
- uptime and uname -a contest
- pissing off the invoce service of you power supplier, cause they will need to update their software with double double variables to sum your bills
- the faster your processor is, ...