Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Jesus, this song is awesome.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 08:04

Jesus, this song is awesome. I am literally a kid in a candy store listening to your music. A teenager in space. The way I'm organizing it, your music will frontline much of the 4th act in the game. Can't wait to show you when it's done. 

Love how you follow your
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 07:40

Love how you follow your heart with your music. I feel from this tune that you're not afraid to step out on a limb. That inclination will take you further than others, and, that's how unique masterpieces are made. 

This is a highly professional
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 05:44

This is a highly professional work that's worth its weight in gold. Among other things it would make nice town music... a hundred thanks!

I loaded this up in my sheet
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 05:39

I loaded this up in my sheet and will figure out where to use it :) I hadn't written an alien into the story but it'll make a fun easter egg at least. Thanks!

Glad you like it and thanks
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 04:47

Glad you like it and thanks for the suggestion! I changed the title to 'choco birds run' to fix it. Tangentially, the updated build lowers an octave on a repeated bar to mitigate repetition. 

Very useful. Thank you!
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 04:26

Very useful. Thank you!

You've really got an ear for
Monday, October 1, 2018 - 11:12

You've really got an ear for mastering. I've listened to a few of your other tunes too, and your selectivity of melodies is nice as well. There's a lot of potential in your work - good job!

BAM! Been waiting for this
Monday, October 1, 2018 - 10:51

BAM! Been waiting for this one. 

Oh man - heard this on
Monday, September 10, 2018 - 16:16

Oh man - heard this on SoundCloud and I was hoping you'd post it here! BAM! Love this one, brotha'.

At the risk of adding
Sunday, September 9, 2018 - 07:18

At the risk of adding unecessary pile on of "Thanks!" ... you are literally the man. Cheers!

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • next ›
  • last »