Hitctrl, it's been a while and good to hear from you! Yeah, at it's core this tune is a super trick; when I have time, I'd like to do a lot more with it. All the best!
Love the bizarre origin story. Maybe you should do that more often? At least you know that if you're possessed at midnight, it's by some lovely spirit shining some pretty holy light! x-D
Someday I want to polish that one and release a complete bundle of remastered stuff. It made my day, - my week, the idea that that music encouraged your work. All the best.
Hitctrl, it's been a while and good to hear from you! Yeah, at it's core this tune is a super trick; when I have time, I'd like to do a lot more with it. All the best!
Love the bizarre origin story. Maybe you should do that more often? At least you know that if you're possessed at midnight, it's by some lovely spirit shining some pretty holy light! x-D
My oh my. What a fantastic piece!
Jesus, the colors are beautiful. And so is the detail work! Wow, thank you!
Someday I want to polish that one and release a complete bundle of remastered stuff. It made my day, - my week, the idea that that music encouraged your work. All the best.
A fine set from which many a map will grow that's not just visually appealing, but also intenlligently crafted.
This is incredible. Thank you for creating and sharing!
Love these magic effects. Thanks a million!
Jesus, this is awesome!
Excellent, my friend. /|\
Pages