2026 remix is now out!
@2DPIXX - Awesome /|\ the new version is a far cry from the bffs2023c tangent, which your video featured. In any case, I checked you out and saw you're still at it. Keep up the good work.
Appreciated, friend /|\
Yes, thank you.
I agree this came together well, despite its unconventional melody and pacing.
Holy shoot dude - this is wicked. Love /|\
2026 rendition now available.
Nice choice!
Yeah, it's one of the very few of my own tracks I also plan to use in my game.
That's why I created the 2026 version - needed to sand some of the rough edges for production & I decided to post the update...
Enjoy & good luck!
You've gained a level (or more) since the original release.
Love to see you continuing the projects <3
Nice! It's got a solid roblox obby vibe to it.
Those are killer harmonies.
2026 remix is now out!
@2DPIXX - Awesome /|\ the new version is a far cry from the bffs2023c tangent, which your video featured. In any case, I checked you out and saw you're still at it. Keep up the good work.
Appreciated, friend /|\
Yes, thank you.
I agree this came together well, despite its unconventional melody and pacing.
Holy shoot dude - this is wicked. Love /|\
2026 rendition now available.
2026 rendition now available.
Nice choice!
Yeah, it's one of the very few of my own tracks I also plan to use in my game.
That's why I created the 2026 version - needed to sand some of the rough edges for production & I decided to post the update...
Enjoy & good luck!
You've gained a level (or more) since the original release.
Love to see you continuing the projects <3
Nice! It's got a solid roblox obby vibe to it.
Those are killer harmonies.
Pages