I did test it and it seemed to work for me. I hope it's not just a placebo effect though. You said it works for you too? That's cool. I was thinking of doing some voice clips and adding them up here of me doing like a technician with a psychic link into you. Just saying some general things and/or silly stuff. Like "Turn right here, no left I mean uhhh shit which way are you pointing? All these areas look the same...".
Nice!
Thank you!
Oh hey thanks! That means a lot!
Imagine the front view. He kinda looks like Abobo from Double Dragon
any way we can get a zip file of all of them?
lol glad you like them!
I did test it and it seemed to work for me. I hope it's not just a placebo effect though. You said it works for you too? That's cool. I was thinking of doing some voice clips and adding them up here of me doing like a technician with a psychic link into you. Just saying some general things and/or silly stuff. Like "Turn right here, no left I mean uhhh shit which way are you pointing? All these areas look the same...".
Wandering through some grimy streets at night while it's raining.
This is super chill.
np it was interesting to build.
Pages