Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
I just thought of another
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - 13:11

I just thought of another thing I could do for people paying to run ads:

On the front page, have a non prominent block that has links to all of the current OGA sponsors, and then have another page that has links to all current and former sponsors.  That way you'll get a permanent link for buying ads once on OGA.  This would mostly be to help increase page rank, since I doubt a lot of people will click on them.

I'm not going to have a
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 19:00

I'm not going to have a "report this ad" button because I'm not going to be running anything objectionable, or that I don't know about.

As such, I think most clicks would be more along the lines of "I don't like ads," which isn't really useful information.

With regard to spam ads:
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 18:13

With regard to spam ads:

I'm only running ads I've personally reviewed, and all ads are going to be hosted here on OGA, which means that they won't slip through the way they do with big advertising companies.

If you're selling ad space on
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 17:01

If you're selling ad space on Project Wonderful, how much on average does it pay per unit of traffic your site gets?

Several people have suggested that I look into them now.

Maybe I can make ads by art
Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - 10:49

Maybe I can make ads by art submissions opt-in on a per artist basis.  That shouldn't ruffle any feathers.

I'll check them out. :)
Monday, November 26, 2012 - 20:17

I'll check them out. :)

That sounds like it could be
Monday, November 26, 2012 - 14:57

That sounds like it could be useful.  I'll look into it.

The big question is if OGA can generate revenue with it without there being a ton of links all over the place.

 

I think you should go
Monday, November 26, 2012 - 14:28

I think you should go unexpected and have Xeon be a dude.

The hero with the hidden face being a chick is a huge trope now, so everyone expects it.

That was just a bug.  Only
Monday, November 26, 2012 - 07:47

That was just a bug.  Only the most recent 5 entries were showing up.  I fixed it.

There's something bothering
Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 17:58

There's something bothering me about the upper legs on the model's front side.  Can you render her facing directly toward the camera?

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 65
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »