Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Weekly Challenge: Public Domain (due April 23) by dannorder
- Creating a small team for small games by Amac1990
- Unicorn Clicker for Android by RoosterOwl Studio
- Diablo II style artwork by AnthonyMyers
- PLUNDER by AnthonyMyers
- Look for a quote for 2D art for my page by Mtheumer
- How build the source using Cmake on a Windows 10? by SarcrofS
- Kha-lhen Supremacy alpha stage by ayrin
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Earthworm Jim by MedicineStorm
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by wyver9
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by mold
- Re: ConceptFredGame by mold
- Re: Shielded Animated Minotaur by Charlie
- Re: Cyberpunk Moonlight Sonata by capbros
- Re: Good Mood Theme (8-bit) by knife_drawer_games
- Re: Free Fantasy Game GUI by RoosterOwl Studio
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
I'm a real noob to pixel art, moreover I started the contest very late,so I wanted to do something very simple : I made some limestone wall tiles.
The proportions are a bit odd but I think it's still cool If you want to make some ancient ruins of labyrinth ...
All the tiles are made in ASEPRITE (aseprite.org) with LPC's palette. I added a .xcf source but it is basically the same as the PNG one with one tile by layer.
I hope You will like it !