Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
chemystery!! very unique take
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:53

chemystery!! very unique take on the block pushing concept !

so cute!!
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:45

so cute!!

well, that's not exactly a
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:43

well, that's not exactly a lie ^^

@chasersgaming
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:11

@chasersgaming

Ahh , I know breaks are very important, it's just... I actually don't really know what to do to get a reprise from game development, by factor of being kind of a depressed person who hates real life and can only find solace in a furry universe o_O but the fact that you care aboutme sitll makes me happy ^^ 

I mean, this is really good !
Monday, March 25, 2019 - 10:06

I mean, this is really good ! I could see this being a great foundation for a future OGA site, as it doesn't change too much.

I've always had a pet peeve with how the featured art field always recycles really old stuff, but that has nothing to  do with the site layout itself per se, though. And I'm excited that someone actually took the challenge to do the CSS ^^

Sooo, my next project "Furry
Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 15:54

Sooo, my next project "Furry RPG" also died now,,, I'm really pulling my hair out over how frustrating it is to get any sort of thing off the gound..... ugh.... with that I also kinda lost the motivation for that spring game jam, because everything is just such a struggle now....

thanks!
Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 15:36

thanks!

All beautiful!
Friday, March 22, 2019 - 14:22

All beautiful!

Wow, I like the NES colors
Friday, March 22, 2019 - 10:28

Wow, I like the NES colors better O_o

Anyways, I love that little piece of lore you gave too!!! Alternate history is always great!

Also, I'm kinda considering
Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 06:25

Also, I'm kinda considering if I could maybe convince you to write a battle theme in the same style - maybe you already have one laying around?

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »