Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
You're welcome. ^^
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 21:55

You're welcome. ^^

Can I think about it for a
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 20:42

Can I think about it for a little while, Trent? I've promised to deliver art assets for a different project in the meantime. But I'll get back to you in due time if you can with bear the waiting.

And, hmmm, game that could be our inspiration?

I'm maybe thinking a single screen game like Bubble Bobble or something, but it should obviously be different enough and have a different way of defeating enemies and so on. Alternatively it could be something like "Goonies 2" (minus the 3d segments), but that already makes things a lot more complicated.

And I think I prefer fantasy more, at least for drawing art asssets and the music.

But it's all about whether you'd bother waiting for me to get done with one of my projects, since I've already involved in 2 of them, and with 3 at the same time, I just don't think I'll be able to dedicate enough time to each.

 

~Aeitia

Yes definitely, I've added it
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 00:50

Yes I don't mind, I've added it now, plus more bonus ´songs in the zip files.

That's fine. Feel free to PM
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 14:46

That's fine. Feel free to PM me or something when you need the music.

I think maybe we should
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 14:42

I think maybe we should discuss me making a soundtrack for your game when it's a bit closer to completion then. That'll give me time to finish off my current music project. :)

http://www.hktdc.com
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 14:31

http://www.hktdc.com/suppliers-products/Mixia-Dumpling/en/1X083PZY/2223790/

 

This is Mixia :D It's a kind of Chinese food!

Not sure I can really give
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 08:45

Not sure I can really give you good music specifically. You'll honestly have to be a bit more specific with what you want if I am to help you. And I also think you should decide with yourself if you want a custom soundtrack before you try to get a composer onto your project. That said, I'd like to see your game anyway. And please don't take what I say too harshly, I'm just a bit unsure on how to word it. :)

Tbh I'm not really interested
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 08:07

Tbh I'm not really interested in learning how to use Blender at all. But we can discuss the music at some point. I'm already composing for a different project, so you'll likely have second priority until I'm done with that, but I think that will be pretty soon. But you'll need to tell me more about what music you sorta need, how many songs, how long each, what musical style, how quickly they should be finished, and if your game's going to be free or not, since I naturally won't work on a commercial project for free ;)

But we could figure something out regarding the music. Maybe,

~Aeitia

Rainbow, for 3D I am afraid I
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 07:57

Rainbow, for 3D I am afraid I'm totally useless, can do 2D only!

Yeah, I guess so.
Monday, January 23, 2017 - 07:55

Yeah, I guess so.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • …
  • 226
  • 227
  • 228
  • 229
  • 230
  • 231
  • 232
  • 233
  • 234
  • …
  • next ›
  • last »