Thanks so much for all of your art! I used this pack and some of your others as the core of a Victorian city-builder I made for my daughter with an educational twist. You can read more about the process and the link to the game here: https://stacker.news/items/1567281
Attached are a couple of postcards from my own town. Vaderville by daylight in 1859, and by gaslight in 1862.
The game credits are in the "Thank You" tab of the in-game Almanac and the Credits.md site.
Let me know if you've got a lightning address, as I'd also love to contribute to what you do.
Thanks so much for all of your art! I used this pack and some of your others as the core of a Victorian city-builder I made for my daughter with an educational twist. You can read more about the process and the link to the game here: https://stacker.news/items/1567281
Attached are a couple of postcards from my own town. Vaderville by daylight in 1859, and by gaslight in 1862.
The game credits are in the "Thank You" tab of the in-game Almanac and the Credits.md site.
Let me know if you've got a lightning address, as I'd also love to contribute to what you do.