Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
nice, but could you share the
Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 05:23

nice, but could you share the sourcefile?

Also: A button to delete or
Saturday, September 12, 2026 - 01:03

Also: A button to delete or edit your own comment would be very useful in case you make a typo or mistake.

I was thinking it might be
Saturday, September 12, 2026 - 01:00

I was thinking it might be worth trying Google AdSense again, but making ads completely optional. For example, there could be an option in a user's profile to enable ads, or a button to watch an ad to support opengameart for people who want to contribute without donating money.

I'm sorry, I ment ads  
Tuesday, September 8, 2026 - 08:55

I'm sorry, I ment ads

 

An option to get adds to
Tuesday, September 8, 2026 - 07:47

An option to get adds to support opengameart would be nice

Is it me, or is the metallic
Saturday, September 5, 2026 - 04:15

Is it me, or is the metallic map just onr shade of black?

Is it an automated system?
Saturday, September 5, 2026 - 03:44

Is it an automated system?

WHAT?! Why is it marked as
Friday, September 4, 2026 - 23:54

WHAT?! Why is it marked as "AI assisted"? I did not use AI.

Made a 2k version with normal
Friday, September 4, 2026 - 07:46

Made a 2k version with normal map and AO: https://opengameart.org/content/stone-brick-wall

Do AI-denoised renders count
Friday, September 4, 2026 - 07:22

Do AI-denoised renders count as AI-assisted artwork?

Pages

  • 1
  • 2
  • next ›
  • last »