Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Actually, there are only four
Thursday, September 3, 2026 - 20:54

Actually, there are only four types of tanks and one APC (amphibious personnel carrier/fast tank).
However, they come in different colors and are categorized into standard and winter mode sprites.
You can edit them by redrawing them or expand the selection with your own custom models.
Thanks for your comment.

By the way, I forgot to mention: unfortunately, my game "Tank Mariotte" currently only works on Debian-based Linux systems.
Who knows, maybe I'll port a Windows version in the future.

Hey Gundash! I used your
Monday, August 24, 2026 - 05:47

Hey Gundash! I used your music as the main screen music for my tank game. You're awesome!

https://sourceforge.net/projects/tank-mariotte/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbYR48lVYA

Thanks so much!

Great job! I really like it.
Monday, March 16, 2026 - 11:19

Great job! I really like it. The wooden objects have a glossy finish, as if they're varnished, and these are wonderful elements for making a good game.

Hey @POKOMOKO! I made a
Monday, March 2, 2026 - 18:55

Hey @POKOMOKO! I made a battleship game using your design. But of course, I modified it a bit. You can check it out using these links if you'd like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWUaipA-o_o
https://github.com/shampuan/Admiral-Down-Modern-Navy

Congratulations! I'm sure it
Monday, March 2, 2026 - 18:15

Congratulations! I'm sure it will do particularly well in horror-themed games.