Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
This is absolutely fantastic!
Saturday, September 19, 2026 - 16:14

This is absolutely fantastic! My game is called "L.O.S." and its open ended on purpose, so far the meanings this has for me include both "Line of sight" and "Loss of Signal", and that second one I really feel when I listen to this track, so i'll credit you for it's use on the main menu of the game! Thank you!

Thank you for our work! I
Monday, January 27, 2025 - 11:09

Thank you for our work! I remixed it into this: https://opengameart.org/content/ammo-sprite