Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Hey, just wanted to update
Sunday, May 8, 2022 - 08:16

Hey, just wanted to update this post to complete it. I made a Deskop Application for here. It was just for learning and fun. Its also Open Source: https://github.com/realTobby/OGA-Desktop

Thanks! I also saw that post
Friday, April 8, 2022 - 12:45

Thanks! I also saw that post after a little more searching. unfortunately what was made there is no longer online.

Yea I thought so, I will try out what I had in mind and see where it goes.