RPG Enemies: 11 Dragons
- A Pixel Art Collection
- Arghle's Orcish Adventure!
- Art used in Dusk Graphical MUD
- Base pixel art for 3D pixelish RPG
- Character - Static - Art Collection
- critters and creatures
- Enemies and characters (Pixel Art)
- Fairytale platformer
- Generic Art Collection
- Generic Music Collection
- Heroes of a Lost World Sprites
- Sideview pixel art RPG enemy sprites
- Used in Hero of Allacrost
This is something I've wanted to do for a while: a set of dragons for the ongoing rpg enemy set that's been building up. And it's finally done, after a half year of occasional prodding at it, and with the help of five of our finest contributors who were kind enough to help! Included are 9 10 11 dragons: 6 7 brand new, 2 3 remixes of previous content and the tiny green dragon from my 10 rpg enemy set who got it all started.
The juevenile dragon is also based on Surt's concept, and was pixelled by Zabin.
The large green dragon is by Blarumyrran.
The red dragon with small wings is by MrBeast.
The blue, winged dragon by Sharm.
Note: we may be getting a contribution from Charles Gabriel as well, so stay tuned!
These are labelled in one of the files.
These enemies are a part of the ongoing rpg enemy project, available here: http://opengameart.org/content/sideview-pixel-art-rpg-enemy-sprites