I will be submitting it to the Unity Asset Store soon.
I need to ask permission because Unity has strict rules about not including content that is part of another package available on the store, so if you were to post these on the asset store, I wouldn't be able to directly include them in the AnyRPG package.
If I can include your work, please let me know what type of attribution you would like and provide the name and URL (if any) I should use. I can offer all of the following:
-In engine credits link
-YouTube featured channel link (if you have a channel)
-anyrpg.org Contributors link
I was looking for a set of icons with a consistent visual style to use for the AnyRPG role playing game engine and there is some great variety in this pack so I used it.
I've featured this asset in a livestream at https://youtu.be/6s_w0vW1KwM and credited you on the sources page at anyrpg.org.
Hi, I realize these are released under the public domain, but I still want to ask for permission to include some of these icons in the AnyRPG Engine.
It's an open source RPG Engine released into the public domain via an MIT license at https://github.com/michaelday008/AnyRPGAlphaCode.
I will be submitting it to the Unity Asset Store soon.
I need to ask permission because Unity has strict rules about not including content that is part of another package available on the store, so if you were to post these on the asset store, I wouldn't be able to directly include them in the AnyRPG package.
If I can include your work, please let me know what type of attribution you would like and provide the name and URL (if any) I should use. I can offer all of the following:
-In engine credits link
-YouTube featured channel link (if you have a channel)
-anyrpg.org Contributors link
I was looking for a set of icons with a consistent visual style to use for the AnyRPG role playing game engine and there is some great variety in this pack so I used it.
I've featured this asset in a livestream at https://youtu.be/6s_w0vW1KwM and credited you on the sources page at anyrpg.org.
Thanks so much for posting this!
Pages