Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
As I am trying new things and
Friday, July 4, 2025 - 08:47

As I am trying new things and learning new things. There will be some delay regarding the upload of new stickers. Don’t worry I am not quitting. It’s just I am experimenting and creating something beyond and improving my existing stickers and game pages. Please excuse the delay. If you wanna know more then ask questions in comments. I will surely reply no matter what.

 

Bye

Requesting Update bump! Added
Friday, July 4, 2025 - 03:16

Requesting Update bump!
Added a brand-new cube sticker to the collection 

Project: https://opengameart.org/content/cube-stickers-collection-1

Check out the latest piece of combinatorial art! 

Specifically I added

1. Nexus 15: Shades of Sudoku

2. Nexus 16: Bicolor

3. Nexus 17: Back To Bump

4. Nexus 18: Red Geometry

5. Nexus 19: Its Raining

6. Nexus 20: The Sunny Side of Mushroom

7. Nexus 21: Sushi Store

8. Nexus 23: Blue Heaven 2.0

Ok will try, thanks 
Tuesday, July 1, 2025 - 08:36

Ok will try, thanks 

How? Can you tell me.
Tuesday, July 1, 2025 - 08:29

How? Can you tell me.

Yeah, they will be.
Tuesday, July 1, 2025 - 08:23

Yeah, they will be.

Can I make a new project Now.
Tuesday, July 1, 2025 - 07:57

Can I make a new project Now. Its not getting much views or downloads.

Its Fixed Now. I was changing
Tuesday, July 1, 2025 - 07:51

Its Fixed Now. I was changing the description + Adding new files to download and Adding new files for previews but It showed an error message that I cant edit this project.

Sorry for late Reply! Hope you Understand

For some reason I am not able
Saturday, June 28, 2025 - 18:42

For some reason I am not able to make changes in this project. The new stickers I am not able to post here so if you wanna check the new stickers. Check out on itch.io or gamejolt.com

 

https://nexus3o3.itch.io/

https://gamejolt.com/@Nexus3O3

 

Till then I have to check what's wrong with this project. Mods if you are reading this then please let me know what to do.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2