Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
hello,thank you for the sound
Tuesday, April 7, 2026 - 13:08

hello,
thank you for the sound, I use it for the main character of my game and I've add you in credit: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper​

hello,thank you for the sound
Tuesday, April 7, 2026 - 13:07

hello,
thank you for the sound, I use some parts of it for the main character of my game and I've add you in credit: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper​

Hi (again),
Tuesday, April 7, 2026 - 12:58

Hi (again),

I reused the asset for my other game MHAS Dungeon Sweeper :D
I credit you again.

Hello Remaxim,
Tuesday, April 7, 2026 - 12:49

Hello Remaxim,

I really love some of your songs !
I use it in my game and as I undertood the licence, I put you in credits, with link to the licence website.
I send you private messages for the songs. I hope it is ok for you, please let me know.

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:12

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it for the victory music in my game and I've added The Orchestral Movement of 1932 to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

 

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:10

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it for the game over in my game and I've added you to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

 

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:10

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it for the game over in my game and I've added you to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

 

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:08

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it for the game over in my game and I've added you to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

 

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:08

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it in my game and I've added you to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

 

Hello,
Monday, April 6, 2026 - 13:07

Hello,

thank you for the music, I use it in my game and I've added you to the credits: https://tchevin.itch.io/mhas-dungeon-sweeper

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • next ›
  • last »