Skip to main content

User login

What is OpenID?
  • Log in using OpenID
  • Cancel OpenID login
  • Create new account
  • Request new password
Register
  • Home
  • Browse
    • 2D Art
    • 3D Art
    • Concept Art
    • Textures
    • Music
    • Sound Effects
    • Documents
    • Featured Tutorials
  • Submit Art
  • Collect
    • My Collections
    • Art Collections
  • Forums
  • FAQ
  • Leaderboards
    • All Time
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
    • Weekly
      • Total Points
      • Comments
      • Favorites (All)
      • Favorites (2D)
      • Favorites (3D)
      • Favorites (Concept Art)
      • Favorites (Music)
      • Favorites (Sound)
      • Favorites (Textures)
  • ❤ Donate

Primary tabs

  • View
  • Collections
  • Comments(active tab)
  • Followers
  • Friends
  • Favorites
Thanks for the input mate!
Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 05:07

Thanks for the input mate! Yeah, it was my first time making fonts, so it is looking messy all over the place. Was just thinking about it yesterday and I believe there is more stuff I messed up, such as the EM size for at least one of them. I will have to re-export it with Pixel Font Creator, optimized this time, then get it to Font Forge and fix the space of a few letters and add a couple of kerning pairs here and there. The way it is now I have these big kerning pairs, which is kinda working the solution backwards.

Regarding the license, yup, CC0 and I will keep it like it. If people use it for training LLM, it is a shame, but it is what it is.

Glad you found it useful! I
Friday, April 19, 2024 - 19:05

Glad you found it useful! I am planning on editing it a little bit in the near future, not 100% happy with some kerning pairs. Might use FontForge to touch up the space around a couple of letters.

Pages

  • « first
  • ‹ previous
  • 1
  • 2