LPC Tile Atlas
(Submitted by adrix89)
- Art for "Be Realistic"
- Base pixel art for 3D pixelish RPG
- Best Orthogonal (rectangular) Tilesets for Tilemaps
- Billys Revenge artwork
- D-RPG (Art/Music Assets)
- Godot RPG Tutorial
- Liberated Pixel Cup
- LPC Assorted Assets
- LPC Compatible Terrain/Tiles
- Mech Quest
- Mitty's Maize
- Non-Commercial - Art
- Personal collection for a game
- RPG Game
- Sample Castle Wars
- stuff used
- Tilesets and Backgrounds (PixelArt)
- Top Down 2D JRPG 32x32 Art Collection
- Top-down 2D RPG
- Ultimate TableTop
- Used in Hero of Allacrost
- Used in Valyria tear
- Workable style 32x32 tiles
These assets are not mine,credit goes to all the assets from the LPC contest.
LPC tileset atlas in 1024x 1024 so you can use it as a a hardware accelerated texture on even older hardware.
The base_out is just is base LPC assets that are "outside" crammed into a texture
The terrain is base with LPC entries that are "terrain",farming and vegetation.
The continuation is here
A note on Johann C - Shoot'em up graphic kit entry, his tiles are not very detailed but there pretty good and with a bit more editing and detail would work wonderfully with the base.
Also if by some chance I miss some authors in the licence please tell me.