Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Open Pixel Project - Looking for help! by Hapiel
- Universal LPC Collection by ElizaWy
- Security - Add a appropriate SSL-Cert by Redshrike
- Weekly Challenge: Surt's Scraps (due March 26) by Mophs
- Site FAQ/Submission Guidelines Updates/Changes - PART 1 by DezrasDragons
- 2D Indie Game Art & Animation (pixel, vector, painted) by DesixStudios
- Building a Library of Images for Everyone by gfx0
- Experienced | 2D/3D Gaming Artist @ Indie Rates | Looking for Work by hephaestusent
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by Aeitia
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by MedicineStorm
- Re: 2D Game Orcs Sprite by hhx
- Re: A Bald Eagle by Aeitia
- Re: "CH-AY-NA" by Aeitia
- Re: A Bald Eagle by mold
- Re: Wintermute Game Engine Alternative Logo or Image sequence by mold
- Re: A million light years between us by Alexandr Zhelanov
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
I'm a real noob to pixel art, moreover I started the contest very late,so I wanted to do something very simple : I made some limestone wall tiles.
The proportions are a bit odd but I think it's still cool If you want to make some ancient ruins of labyrinth ...
All the tiles are made in ASEPRITE (aseprite.org) with LPC's palette. I added a .xcf source but it is basically the same as the PNG one with one tile by layer.
I hope You will like it !