Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Tips & Generators for you by Game_assets_66
- [Patreon][Pixel art] How to draw a rounded rock by Game_assets_66
- Here is a Step by Step How to Make 2D Cartoon Vector Art Tutorial by Game_assets_66
- Non-Attributive Copyleft License by Deathsbreed
- LF a friend that can create 2d art by vody105
- Looking for programer for RPG game. by Anton R
- Intro / Project to help students by strongalexis
- Just Uploaded Tons of MUSIC by AnnaLin
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: 2D Platformer Jungle Pack by MarshalBlake
- Re: Background for games #2 by Game_assets_66
- Re: Background for games #2 by isaiah658
- Re: Shipyard by Rainbow Design
- Re: Trumpet by ManyAliases
- Re: Isometric Buildings #1 by IndieDevs
- Re: Zombie Character Sprite by IndieDevs
- Re: Tiki Sprite [32x32] by IndieDevs
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: