- Free the Dungeon-themed asset pack by yd
- Sound samples licensing - need help by eugeneloza
- SOLVED - How to turn animations from blender game engine to nla track? by Danimal
- uploaded tar.gz archives not downloadable by rubberduck
- Open source/art crowd fund (Crystal Picnic) by trentg
- Be funny, raise money (help us come up with funny things to put on t-shirts) by William.Thompsonj
- Aussenposten (alpha1 release!) - LPC base builder by smonos
- CSS/JS compress & set expires header by smonos
- Re: 7 short songs from Monster RPG 2 by Demetrius
- Re: Platformer Asset Pack 2 by SirSandmann
- Re: Complete Spaceship Game art pack by sujit1717
- Re: Old/New Machine by Saurabh Kurkute
- Re: Around The World by MasterOfTime
- Re: RPG portraits by Jerom
- Re: Block Ninja 2D sprites by BSHANE651
- Re: Zombie UI pack by Osmic
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: