Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Experienced | 2D/3D Gaming Artist @ Indie Rates | Looking for Work by hephaestusent
- Free Music Resource by Eric Matyas
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Pixel Art iPhone/iPad app by DanXS
- question about blender and modeling by Malifer
- Site Administration by Cougarmint
- LF: Retro Pixel Sprites Artist by 2DPIXX
- Open Realm of Stars by Reemax
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Gladius by Snabisch
- Re: Savage [Animated] - Classic Hero Edit by Boom Shaka
- Re: Coupe' Car by Snabisch
- Re: Sky, Space and Zeppelin backgrounds by Snabisch
- Re: Szymon Matuszewski - Space Forest by Trippy
- Re: Good Neighbors pixel font by Poshu
- Re: Savage [Animated] - Classic Hero Edit by Umz
- Re: TF Games (font) by Tiao Ferreira
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: