- Going to start a new game project by Tozan
- bringing freedoom art assests to opengameart.org by capbros
- Can't find an art pack that I need by Jesse McCarthy
- Help needed on Call Statement with Goto labels by Tozan
- Making of an RPG-ish character template (Part 2) by Tixus
- Die for the Empire Alpha by capbros
- Flare 0.19 for Ubuntu? by Rem
- offhand weapon by Rem
- Re: [LPC] Signposts, graves, line cloths and scare crow by Reemax
- Re: Blasphemer Assets by Disthron
- Re: Matt's Creative Commons Music by zell
- Re: [LPC] Signposts, graves, line cloths and scare crow by bluecarrot16
- Re: copycat by charmy
- Re: Epic fantasy music by badoky
- Re: Tuxemon tileset by lunasspecto
- Re: Jelly Squash Free Sprites by n4pgamer
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
There are currently 0 users online.
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: