Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Weekly Challenge: Share the Love (due Feb. 19) by dannorder
- CC0 Scraps by Danimal
- Game Project Name : Ninja Dog Realm by Ninja Dog
- I need an artist thats willing to draw some pixel art for my game by bedfl2016
- Kha-lhen Supremacy alpha stage by ayrin
- Sam Foster Sound | Experienced Composer for Hire by titanicpiano14
- Looking for a good iPad app for Pixel Art by chasersgaming
- Looking for a game composer? Look no further! by dorrellmusic
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: 8x8 Rogue-Like Char/Enemies/Tiles by knife_drawer_games
- Re: Wood Texture Tiles by lucaslm
- Re: Tiny 16: Expanded Player Sprites by Sharm
- Re: Zelda-like tilesets and sprites by capbros
- Re: Tiny 16: Expanded Player Sprites by capbros
- Re: 8x8 Rogue-Like Char/Enemies/Tiles by dannorder
- Re: Pixel futuristic soldier by farrer
- Re: Tiny 16: Basic by Sharm
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: