- Looking for a developer to work on a game based on Flare by ohaithere
- AS3 (Flash) vs HaXe by William.Thompsonj
- What do i do! PLEASE REPLY by Tap
- Another MIT-licensed "starter" (iOS) by kaolin
- My PDJ submission by Gibby
- Looking for java programmer for 2d adventure game by Tap
- Typical number of tile layers and other factors by Reemax
- How to download sound files on this site? by copyc4t
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
There is currently 1 user online.
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: