- Looking for a 2D artist who does pixel art for a game by ACA
- Programmer looking to co-operate with artist by ACA
- FREE SOUND DESIGN FOR YOUR GAME by DARKAGEGAMES
- SPRITES Request :: Flat 2D Style - 128x128 max - Non Animated by Umz
- ChaosEsque-Anthology: Opensource/Free FPS standalone mod of Xonotic released. by chaosesqueteam
- Game Jam stream using OpenGameArt assets! by Redshrike
- My first complete game using OGA (art) by BCD
- Sprite Artist Needed by jcrown41
- Re: Abandoned marathon remake models by Snabisch
- Re: Sprite City Series 1 "Car Park" by stac
- Re: Found it. by spikec
- Re: Simple stone wall by Snabisch
- Re: Swamp Limule by Snabisch
- Re: 3D Platformer brickblock pack by Snabisch
- Re: 24x32 heroine Lyuba (sprites, faces, pictures) by Cabbit
- Re: Viking Spear by LordNeo
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: