- Free the Dungeon-themed asset pack by andrewj
- Open source/art crowd fund (Crystal Picnic) by trentg
- Looking for an artist for a 2D Sci-Fi Game by eugeneloza
- A-Mazing-Slimes 2D art and animations by Kame_Sama
- Really need some art. by MedicineStorm
- Really need some art. by PandAGames
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Need art designer/animator for rpg game. by Redshrike
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: