- building in Code::Blocks, Flare.res by Johanna
- The Endless Dungeons, free graphical roguelike with turn based combat by eugeneloza
- Seeking examples of good RPG pause/menu screens by koartnie
- Pixel Depths (a pixel adventure/roguelike game) by capbros
- Search cannot find recent art by capbros
- Character Animation by Teirdalin Shadowfall
- Custom Music for Games | Experienced Indie Composer - Samantha Foster Sound by titanicpiano14
- Sound Designer / Composer Available For Projects by Michael Klier
- Re: Male body subD mesh by HesuKristo
- Re: Omega Team by koartnie
- Re: KidsStation-style Controller by Ouren
- Re: KidsStation-style Controller by DezrasDragons
- Re: Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by bart
- Re: Jumper Pack by warrior1988
- Re: 2D Pixel Robot by Teirdalin Shadowfall
- Re: Seamless Wood Textures by Teirdalin Shadowfall
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: