- OGA and License FAQ Update/Changes by Calinou
- AwesomeBump 3.0 released by Calinou
- OGA-BY 3.0 Evangelism by claudeb
- Unity Tutorials by AthosK
- Bloody Blocks! - Fastpaced 2D Game by Zlashmine
- Hello OGA! Wanna chat about resources and attribution? by Julius
- How can we extract images from spritesheets? by pisceswolf96
- Resolution for a 2D html5 canvas game? by andrewj
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: