- Add additional licenses or 'Other' license category by capbros
- Buildy by Hill1969
- Making a Musket with Animations - Finished! by Kevinosbern
- What 3d engine would suit the game I'm designing? by Tozan
- The Endless Dungeons, free graphical roguelike with turn based combat by jie0711
- Elemental Monster Online by marcelofg55
- Hi I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artist (Vector) for hire by nikkyoryzano
- A question about Gimp and Krita by Stephan Marcus ...
- Re: The Happy Bride by Tozan
- Re: Blasphemer Assets by congusbongus
- Re: Sci FI Top Down Shipyard Space Station by congusbongus
- Re: ground pavement texture pack by charing
- Re: The Tower by deadEarth
- Re: Generic Gamepad Template by Grahhhhh
- Re: Blasphemer Assets by Clint Bellanger
- Re: Blasphemer Assets by capbros
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: