- rotating pixel art cube? by lucasdealmeida
- suggestions? by Tinker
- Meele attacks glitches by Tinker
- Palette Swap by surt
- Duplicate uneditable collections by surt
- the 2d vs 3d flame/thread for games - which is easy or/and difficult. by mdwh
- Just saw 'Video games: The Movie' where is FOSS gaming at ? by mdwh
- Explorer Project by Carver413
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: