- Just Uploaded Tons of MUSIC by Yottabyte1024
- Medivel Titans by jdc
- QX game artists open for commissions- work examples attached by etcgood
- Monster Sprite Artist needed! (Also background artist and sprite character designer) by Loktarius
- Blowing Bubble HD - When the bird returns. by siligame
- A Twitter Bot to inspire you to make personal games (CC0) by watatita micro field
- Please Help Me With the Upload Process by saul
- Free Music Resource by Apjue
- Re: RPG Game UI by Novack
- Re: Dagger by papakosh
- Re: 512 Sound Effects (8-bit style) by SubspaceAudio
- Re: Silent World by BrightSoul
- Re: MML Meitpower, ahí by Varon Kein
- Re: MML Markalo goes to the disco by Varon Kein
- Re: MML Mimos Menguados by Varon Kein
- Re: Tree Collection v2.6 - Bleed's Game Art by Bleed
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: