- What happened to the contests/events? by bart
- conversion wonderboy graphics by KiokoKenda
- Les Forges Pixel Art Course by GhostGK
- Jacksepticeye game character by dapa5678
- Need prototype animations for third-person Unity game. by mikhog
- Technologic heads-up-display (Ironman like) by jbjames
- suggestion to 3d artists and musicians by GravityGames
- WANTED: 2D Artist For 2D Vector Based RPG Characters (no animations)(example inside)(i will pay) by vancamelot
- Re: Roguelike Monsters by xnafan
- Re: Micro Character Bases - Basics by ThKaspar
- Re: Loopy Loops by BBandRage
- Re: Loopy Loops by dakocha
- Re: Micro Character Bases - Basics by GhostGK
- Re: An Elf by GhostGK
- Re: Roguelike Monsters by GhostGK
- Re: [PixVoxel] Colorful Isometric Wargame Sprites by TEttinger
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: