- the 2d vs 3d flame/thread for games - which is easy or/and difficult. by shirish
- Aussenposten (formerly: Mars Colony) - LPC base builder by shirish
- IOS Dev needs Partner/Artist A.S.A.P by GroundhogGrafix
- rotating pixel art cube? by Leonartist
- ChaosEsque-Anthology: Opensource/Free FPS standalone mod of Xonotic released. by chaosesqueteam
- House tiles - base lpc bugs by smonos
- Modern Combat 5 Blackout - Environment Art by mihail.lupu
- Preferred Composer Software by el-corleo
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: