- Site Administration by MedicineStorm
- Looking for existing asset in OGA by capbros
- Source required for art licensed under the GPL by capbros
- Suggestion: Change all copyright/attribution field by Redshrike
- 2D Illustration and Concept artist available for work! Paid only, Please. by Balion
- Open Source VR games? by p0ss
- Level Ideas by Joth
- Made some pixelart. Looking for suggestions for improvement. by capbros
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: