- Sprite Designer Needed. by SlashBang KC
- FAKE PASSPORTS(firstname.lastname@example.org) AND DRIVING LICENSE FOR SALE by masterdoc
- Widelands is looking for a Blender artist by GunChleoc
- 2D Artist for commissions/for hire by MalachiteBR
- I have started modeling work on my video game by Tozan
- DieselGate The Game by looneybits
- Open Adaptive Music Library by marcelofg55
- Iam looking for team mate to make a game :D by John_jones12
- Re: Artifact (Animated) by capbros
- Re: i need some feedback by capbros
- Re: That cool night by looneybits
- Re: Derpy Hirako by megupets
- Re: Do Something Special on Valentines Day: 10 Creative Ideas by looneybits
- Re: Derpy Hirako by looneybits
- Re: Puzzle game art by kuldeep600k
- Re: Puzzle Pack 2 (795 assets) by kuldeep600k
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: