- 2D Vector Artist at your service! by Blinkster
- Baby Manager (WHAT???) casual game pitch by samsonmillion
- Sam Foster Sound | Experienced Composer for Hire by titanicpiano14
- RELOAD my homage to classic light gun games, play it now!!! by Arcanorum
- Free Music Resource by Eric Matyas
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- Need game design help with shopkeeper type game by Varkalandar
- Alice by Malifer
- Re: Free Desert Platformer Tileset by kuldeep600k
- Re: 512 Sound Effects (8-bit style) by payp23
- Re: Bomb Party - the complete set by fmoliveira
- Re: JRPG Piano by Joth
- Re: Wizard by AnthonyMyers
- Re: Bottle1 by mold
- Re: Birds Spritesheet by Umz
- Re: Coins pixel art - Silver, Gold, Crystal and more! by Umz
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
IRC / Web Chat rules
Just a quick summary of rules for IRC and Web Chat:
- If you're not already aware, our IRC channel is #opengameart
- This should go without saying, but hateful comments of any sort will get you immediately kicked and banned. No exceptions.
- Try to keep foul language to a minimum.
- No religion or politics. If you want to discuss those and aren't offended by opposing viewpoints, we have an offtopic, anything-goes channel called #opengameart-blah for that sort of thing. The only rule in #opengameart-blah is that you treat other people with respect.
- Politics directly related to games, art, and copyright are an exception to the above rule, and are frequently discussed.
If you're looking for Bart (the site founder), he can often be found as BartK.
If there's a problem with the site, generally it's sufficient just to mention it in the channel. However, you can also message Bart (using the above nicks), or any of these other people: