- 2D RPG tower defense tactics
- 3D Sci-Fi Game Art
- Another Machine: Top-Down Version
- Assets for Planned Use in Realm of Kuhraiy
- Base pixel art for 3D pixelish RPG
- D-RPG (Art/Music Assets)
- Fonts, huds and menus (pixelart)
- General - G.U.I.
- Good CC0-Art
- Nice GUI elements
- Orthogonal Fantasy 32x RPG Graphics | CC0 or CC-BY
- Quality Art for 2D RPGs
- Res Mathematica project
- RPG Art pack
- RPG ASSETS
- Skinship GUI test elements
- User Interface (UI) Art Collection
- [GUI] Cartooney style
This is an extension to my previous piece (not included)
As you might have guessed, it is a collection of miscellaneous and/or RPG-specific UI elements in that style.
The title in the banner is not referred to any game in particular, it was just something to fill the empty hole in the menu preview :) Included it in the download file, anyway.
Since pieces are pretty small, I'd personally recommend upscaling them 2x (size of the preview).
NOTE: the fonts used in the banner, window titles and small texts are not included (drawn just for dimonstrational purposes). I'm available to make them if anyone specifically needs.
I'm also available to draw additional pieces on request (preferably paid commissions).
EDIT: a higher-res version of this interface is available here: http://opengameart.org/content/golden-ui-bigger-than-ever-edition
(PSD file included)