First Person Dungeon Crawl Art Pack
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 11:50
This pack contains the entire set of art used in my game Heroine Dusk.
- Set of interior and exterior tiles
- Set of enemies (not animated, just stills for turn-based combat)
- Set of interface pieces
- Set of paper doll heroine with weapons/armors
The technical specs:
- The full view is 160x120 pixels, meant to scale up to needed size using blocky pixel scaling (nearest neighbor).
- The entire pack uses DawnBringer's 16 color palette.
- Each tile has 13 visible positions in a rough cone shape.
- Each tile is 160x120 or 80x120, slotted into 640x240 pixel tile sheets
Some of the tiles were created by using Blender to create reference renders. I've also attached those files.
Include my name "Clint Bellanger" along with your credits. You may optionally provide a link back to Heroine Dusk (http://heroinedusk.com) or my personal site (http://clintbellanger.net).