Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Open Pixel Project - Looking for help! by Hapiel
- Universal LPC Collection by ElizaWy
- Security - Add a appropriate SSL-Cert by Redshrike
- Weekly Challenge: Surt's Scraps (due March 26) by Mophs
- Site FAQ/Submission Guidelines Updates/Changes - PART 1 by DezrasDragons
- 2D Indie Game Art & Animation (pixel, vector, painted) by DesixStudios
- Building a Library of Images for Everyone by gfx0
- Experienced | 2D/3D Gaming Artist @ Indie Rates | Looking for Work by hephaestusent
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by Aeitia
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by MedicineStorm
- Re: 2D Game Orcs Sprite by hhx
- Re: A Bald Eagle by Aeitia
- Re: "CH-AY-NA" by Aeitia
- Re: A Bald Eagle by mold
- Re: Wintermute Game Engine Alternative Logo or Image sequence by mold
- Re: A million light years between us by Alexandr Zhelanov
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Included are the walk and hurt animations for a retro professor type, with separate layers for all his clothing and accessories.
It is called no_hat because there is a hat layer, but it didn't work out with the hurt cycle so I left it off.
Also included is an FBI/Men In Black stlye guy with the same animation cycles as the professor as well as a gun shooting cycle with a bullet.
The crypt is a crypt or mausoleum building tilset that could be used for much more, it is based off of the house tileset.
The grass and dirt tiles are just recolors of the ones from the style guide.
Lastly I have an open book on some red cloth covered table. Could be use as a BG for story or start screens or w/e.
.png and .xcf of animations provided.