Fantasy UI Elements by Ravenmore
- 2d ui
- Art used in TrapTris
- Fairytale platformer
- Fantasy Game art
- Game Sprites
- General - G.U.I.
- Might use sometime
- Nice GUI elements
- Personal collection for a game
- Possible artwork
- September 1st, 2014
- Skinship GUI test elements
- THEME: fantasy / rpg
- Ultimate TableTop
- UpsideDown android game
- User Interface (UI) Art Collection
An UI idea for Ancient Domains of Mystery that didn't make the cut. It does have it's downsides, but still should work just fine for prototyping. Best not let it go to waste :) so I added a couple of things and released it into the wild!
- .psd with a smart object inside, so Photoshop will probably be required.
EDIT: Added that pesky smart object as a separate .psd. Hope this helps!
- Exactly what you see in the picture (so no button up/down/hover states yet!). The smart object is roughly 3x larger than the end result, to make editing and scaling easier.
As always I will be keeping an eye on the comments, so if any elements get in the way, are difficult to use/put together or you feel something should be added - just post about it :) I'll do my best to improve the set whenever I find the time.
PS. Title font used: Nevis.
Mockup text is ye olde Verdana.
My site, facebook, twitter: