- Can the user interface of my game be improved? by Tozan
- [AFFORDABLE] 2D/3D Game, Animation & Vfx service provider @ Indie Price by zagreusent
- Need a graphics designer for my game by Stealth Kill
- Pro Music and Sound Design/Effects by BenRawlesMusic
- Custom Music for Games | Experienced Indie Composer - Samantha Foster Sound by titanicpiano14
- Request for rendering textures to support dynamic lights by Igor Paliychuk
- Professional 2D&3D game artists Available For Projects by etcgood
- Free Music Resource by Eric Matyas
- Re: Wolf Pack! 32x32 Walking Wolf Animation by yuanmu gameer
- Re: Game Icons & Ui Set by mold
- Re: A Lolita Fashion Of Chinese-Style by mold
- Re: A Lolita Fashion Of Chinese-Style by Aeihu
- Re: A Lolita Fashion Of Chinese-Style by Julius
- Re: Skeleton animations by vkreal
- Re: Skeleton animations by irmirx
- Re: [LPC] Misc tile atlas (interior, exterior, trees, bridges, furniture...) by yuanmu gameer
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Character animations, clothes, armor, weapons, skeleton enemy, combat dummy
This entry contains various sprite sheets containing clothes, armor, weapons, a skeleton enemy and a combat dummy. It also contains a sheet for a male character with weapon thrust and bow firing animations.
Some more can be found in examples/ folder in the archive.
Files in xcf/ folder are Gimp files made with version 2.8. Use this version to take advantage of layer groups in the image. These images are a kind of source image. The file male_sprites.xcf contains all the different animations, including the animations walk, slash, hurt, spellcast from base lpc assets, as well as bow and thrust animations which are made by me.
Images in png/ folder are all sprite animation sheets in 64x64 px grids. Files are sorted by animation type in separate folders, named in convention BODYPART_part_name. In some cases part name contains suggestion for use as a kit, e.g. "leather_armor", "robe", "plate_armor", "chain_armor", but many more combinations are possible.
The files BODY_male in folders hurt, slash, spellcast, walkcycle, are obviously part of the base lpc assets and are only provided for completeness.
The folder examples/ contains animated gif images which demonstrates some different clothes, equipment and color combinations. You can preview them easily in a web browser or image manipulation program.
Note that the skeleton animation sheet is compatible with the clothes and equipment sprites, but the combat dummy animation is not.
Animation sequence information:
1-9 Raise bow and aim
10 Loose arrow
11-13 Grab new arrow
5-9 Aim new arrow
10 Loose new arrow
1-4 Raise staff
5-8 Thrust loop.
Skeleton (and male) walk animation:
Sprite order information:
The best order to place sprites in top to bottom is visible in the xcf files:
Gif animation tips:
To create an animated gif from any of the sprite sheets use ImageMagic and issue these commands:
Cut the sheet into separate image files:
convert some_sheet_name.png -crop 64x64 +repage +adjoin tile_%02d.png
Then join the images into a gif:
convert -delay 12 -loop 0 -dispose Background tile_*.png animation.gif