- Heroes Of Hawks Haven by Reemax
- Sound samples licensing - need help by vipergames
- Moderation queue by Redshrike
- Zombie defence with sad story TT by vipergames
- Vector art character by tashology
- NeoTextureEdit: free/libre procedural texture generator by Calinou
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- [Work in progress] Tower Defence Game by andyish
- Re: SMS Shmup by dklon
- Re: Volterock and Undocument - Vocal Hazard Pack Volume 2 by Redshrike
- Re: Swordfighting Monk by Redshrike
- Re: A Wonderful Nightmare by vipergames
- Re: Space skybox by vipergames
- Re: [Work In Progress] Grass and Bricks tileset. Items. And a character! Pixel Art v2 by dannorder
- Re: Spectrum-Jack by Retro Bungalow
- Re: A winter tale by Slobad
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
There are currently 0 users online.
Advertise with OpenGameArt.org
Ad Campaigns on OpenGameArt.org
OpenGameArt.org sells ad campaign space in 30 day intervals. One advertising slot is 400+ daily unique ad impressions over the course of 30 days. Although we cannot guarantee any kind of click through rates, most of our test advertisements got between 0.5 and 3 percent click through, with the vast majority in the 1-2% range. Most ad campaigns will result in roughly 120 to 240 click throughs and 12,000+ impressions over a 30 day period.
Our advertising prices are meant to be competitive with other web ad providers. While we can't guarantee a set number of clicks, our average cost per click for a standard ad campaign is around 50 to 60 cents, although this may vary depending on how your ad performs. If you qualify for a discount (see Pricing, below), your cost per click may be as low as 15 cents.
Your advertisement should be an image banner 300 pixels wide by 250 pixels high, in png or jpg format.
We cannot accept the following:
- Animated gifs or Flash advertisements.
- Ads for porn, gambling, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Ads for any computer program that comes with adware or malware, regardless of whether it can be disabled during installation.
- Ads that are meant to trick people into thinking they're not advertisements (big DOWNLOAD buttons, etc).
Your ad does not need to relate to art, computers, video games, free software, open source, or any of the content on OpenGameArt.org. If your ad isn't objectionable, we'd love to run it!
About Ad Campaign Slots
Your ad campaign will share a spot on the page with 20+ other ads, and will be shown randomly when the page loads. Ads will be prominently placed in the upper left corner of the page. Any un-filled ad slots will be occupied with an ad for buying ad space on OGA. Don't worry -- we get tens of thousands of page loads every day, so people will be seeing your advertisement!
We're happy to provide you with your ad metrics when you request them. Note that since we use server side log analysis for statistics gathering, our stats may not match up exactly with yours (particularly if you're using a tracker that can be blocked on the browser side, such as Google Analytics). They should be fairly close, though.
A standard ad campaign slot is $100 for 30 days. Certain discounts may apply:
You will receive a 50% discount (for a total of $50 for 30 days) if:
- You are an independent artist or musician advertising your portfolio site, or
- You are a commercial FOSS project.
You will receive a 70% discount (for a total of $30 for 30 days) if your project is of a non-commercial nature (that is, if it does not generate revenue). This discount applies to both open source and non-open-source projects.
You may purchase multiple ad slots at once, either to run at the same time, or several months in a row. A 25% discount will be applied to your total if you purchase four or more ad slots.
All billing will be done up front, so you will never need to worry that you'll be hit with a surprise bill or automatic renewal.
If you would prefer to negotiate an alternate pricing model for your advertisement, don't hesitate to contact us at the email address below.
We will accept payments by PayPal or money order.
Buy an Ad with OGA!
We're in the process of setting up an automated system for people to purchase advertisements. In the meantime, please email your ad banner along with the link you would like the ad to point at to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO REPRESENTATIVES FROM INTERNET AD COMPANIES
We cannot run ads from your company unless we can review every single ad before it runs. If we have to choose ad categories or "opt out" of certain advertisements, we're not interested. Please be prepared to provide revenue estimates for our site traffic and demographics.
If you have questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.