Lowpoly Car UV Texture Skins for Trigger Rally [Linux, Windows]
For each of the models we need you to:
- (Optional) Fix the car's UV map (some polygons are not properly placed on the texture map).
- Make a layered (.psd, .svg or .xcf) UV map texture (at least 1024px) for the car.
Useful existing resources:
- Car underside textures on OGA.
- Basic .svg UV maps for the default unwrap.
- Model of Ford with fixed UV template.
- Tires are in own .obj files but should use the same texture.
- You can see the old models/textures in Car Selection video.
- The old UV maps are Seat Cordoba (61 downloads), Ford Focus (54 downloads), Mitsubishi Evolution (53 downloads).
- Do not use identical colors (but you do not have to change palettes completely either).
- The car models have about 650 tris.
- Please upload to OpenGameArt and use cc-by-sa3, gpl2, gpl3 and "later versions allowed" as license (let us know if that is a problem).
- When exporting .obj files, consider the restrictions (section "Content Creation").
- Feel free to come up with fictional trademark logos (do not use real ones) but keep them in a separate layer, please.
You can contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org