Golden UI - Bigger Than Ever edition
- 16bit FPS
- 2D RPG tower defense tactics
- Another Machine: Top-Down Version
- Art used in Town Tales
- Assets for Planned Use in Realm of Kuhraiy
- Base pixel art for 3D pixelish RPG
- Cool Stuff for a 2D RPG game
- D-RPG (Art/Music Assets)
- Fonts, huds and menus (pixelart)
- General - G.U.I.
- Generic Art Collection
- Godot RPG Tutorial
- GUI elements
- Libre VCMI
- My Micro Art Collect
- Quality Art for 2D RPGs
- RPG (non LPC)
- Skinship GUI test elements
- Skymetal Collection
- stuff used
- Tales of Clicker Knights RPG
- User Interface
- User Interface (UI) Art Collection
This is a higher-res version of my previous golden UI.
It was made for a 3d/pixel style collaboration on an action RPG with Julius, Danimal and surt (you can follow this thread on FreeGameDev forums).
There's still something which could be improved (for instance, the minimap is a bit overdithered) and probably I'll be adding some extra stuff later (the glove cursors look pretty bad, but I've not managed to make a good looking one...).
Besides that, the pieces themselves should be pretty self explanatory.
I used Dawnbringer's 32 color palette, except for the orange and yellow colours which come from the 16 color palette (it was not feeling right with the ones from the 32 palette...), so the total colour count is 34.