- Heroes Of Hawks Haven by Reemax
- Sound samples licensing - need help by vipergames
- Moderation queue by Redshrike
- Zombie defence with sad story TT by vipergames
- Vector art character by tashology
- NeoTextureEdit: free/libre procedural texture generator by Calinou
- All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use by Eric Matyas
- [Work in progress] Tower Defence Game by andyish
- Re: Swordfighting Monk by 2D-Retroperspectives
- Re: Micro Character Bases - Basics by ThKaspar
- Re: Micro Character Bases - Basics by StormtrooperJon
- Re: Magic Books by maxigus
- Re: Battle Music by warrior1988
- Re: Fat Side-scroller Cat by KingOfHarts85
- Re: 80s TV Theme by Yubatake
- Re: Volterock and Undocument - Vocal Hazard Pack Volume 2 by hreikin
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
To digitally celebrate the beginning of a new Georgian calendar year, we have compiled a short video to show of OpenGameArt's top favorited 2d, 3d, texture, music and sound effect contributions that were added in 2012.
The video itself is available under CC-BY-SA 3.0 license and comes with "editable source" for Kdenlive [download] (.7z, 25M).
Should you like to promote free game art, open source philosophy in assets (be it permissive or copyleft) and honor the wonderful works of the artists, please spread the video to all your friends that make games and/or art!
Due to some server issues, the site's been down a lot over the last few days. We're working on the problem, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Don't worry, OGA is not going anywhere. :)
Flattr support on OGA was removed when we updated to Drupal 7 a year or two ago, because at the time the Drupal 7 Flattr module wasn't ready to go. As it stand, Drupal 7's Flattr module is still in alpha, and hasn't been updated since July, so I didn't feel particularly good about including it here. In any case, I've tried to put together a simple custom Flattr implementation for OGA.
If you're an artist and would like Flattr links to appear on your art, edit your user profile by clicking your username in the upper right and then clicking the Edit tab. Scroll to the bottom and fill in your Flattr UserID, then save your profile. From there on, Flattr links should appear on any art that you submitted and you are the author of.
Important note: This is a brand new feature, and it hasn't been widely tested, so at the moment consider it to be in beta. That is, while I'm pretty sure it'll work okay, I can't absolutely guarantee it, so please let me know if you run into any bugs.
Important note #2: If you had flattr enabled back on OGA 1.0, you'll need to re-enter your flattr username in your profile.
Well there's no doubt that this blogpost is well past due, but in case you're wondering, yes, we're very near wrapping up judging. In fact: we expect to have judging wrapped up next week.
However, there's a problem: some games are really hard to build. Yours might be among them! Please visit this thread and help us build your game if it's a difficult one to build. If your game is on that list you have one week to help us build it.
Thanks! Good luck all... and sorry for the delays! We look forward to announcing the winners soon.