- [Audacity] Radio Voice Effect by dklon
- The Island : Open world fps looking for 3d artists by Costa
- CC0 Scraps by surt
- Video Game Composer Available! by titanicpiano14
- Crash when i launch game. by Diablo IV
- need help to fins some art by Moviemake
- LPC Entry : Brandon's Adventure (Progress Thread) by jasonisop
- Forum Thread not appearing by bart
- Re: Light wood 1024x1024 by Acorn
- Re: Acient ruins by monoto
- Re: Tiny weeds 2 by monoto
- Re: Support the Rythos RPG Builder kickstarter! by Napoleon
- Re: Space Ship Construction Kit by Paul Wortmann
- Re: Space Ship Construction Kit by dklon
- Re: Beyond The Clouds (Orchestral Theme) by forest-ka
- Re: Support the Rythos RPG Builder kickstarter! by Sharm
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
There are currently 0 users online.
If you've been checking the site out on a regular basis, you may have noticed a change in how the art is organized. Check out the "Browse 2D Art" and "Browse Audio" links at the top of the page.
Still to do:
* A lot of art is uploaded in archives. It would be highly useful, I suspect, if there were an easy way to browse art by archive.
* The menu at the top of the screen doesn't work perfectly for IE7 users, and not at all for IE6 users. I'm aware of the issue and in the process of implementing a fix. For now, you can browse the inner sections of the site with the menu block in the upper left.
Finally, just a note: The exclusive tile set is being worked on and should be finished fairly soon. Keep an eye out here for details.
I'm in the process of commissioning an artist to create an exclusive original fantasy tileset. As I'm on a bit of a budget, I'm planning to commission it in pieces from month to month. The tileset will be released under GPL 2&3 and CT-BY-SA, so it'll be usable in open source projects, the same way the rest of the art here is. Watch this spot for details and previews.
I've created a new theme for the site. Leave a comment here and let me know what you think of it. If you prefer the old one, just sign up for an account and switch it back in your user profile. :)
A big thank you goes out to:
* James W. Morris, creator of the puzzle game XorGramana, for uploading a massive archive of excellent puzzle tiles.
* Joakim Persson, for uploading some excellent fantasy icons and backgrounds, and
* Matthew Newman, for contributing a set of sweet tribal drums and vocals. Check out Children of the Monkey Machine here!
By request, I've created a link button image that you can use to link back to this site. No need to ask permission -- feel free to link to us as much as you please. Just right-click on the image in the upper right of this post and select "Save As", and you're good to go.
If you'd like OpenGameArt to link back to you, use the Contact form, or just leave a comment in reply to this message. We'll happily link to any site that's about art, music, game development, free/open source software, or any combination thereof.