Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Hi I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artist (Vector) for hire by nikkyoryzano
- Help! by MedicineStorm
- What happened to George_'s "16x16 Game Assets"? by MedicineStorm
- Programmer looking for a project by Aeitia
- need help to understad LPC license by capbros
- The New Game Project by Tozan
- [LPC] RPG by Rainbow Design
- Weekly Challenge: Reborn (due Jan. 15th) by One Man Army
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Street Justice by tophana
- Re: Galaxus - minimal pixelart shmup by titmouse001
- Re: Orange Slime by bedfl2016
- Re: Seamless HD landscape in parts by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Synthesized explosion by Dream_In_Code
- Re: 4 projectile launches by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Big Explosion by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Platformer Sounds: Terminal, Interaction, Door, Shots, Bang and Footsteps by Dream_In_Code
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
Popular This Week - (view more)
Latest Art - (view more)
Latest Art by my Friends - (view more)
Featured Art - (view more)
So, OGA has a list of feature requests that's a mile long, and I, as the lone developer, simply don't have enough time to tackle them all. If you're an experienced php coder (particularly if you know Drupal), OGA could use your help debugging and adding new features. If you'd be interested in volunteering your mad coding skillz, please reply here or send me a message with the contact form.
Quite a traffic spike we're getting today. Those of who who haven't seen OGA before, welcome to the site. We're glad to have you here. :)
Feel free to browse around, grab some content and use it in your projects (in accordance with the license terms, of course). And if you're feeling generous, why not grab a random model or texture off of your hard drive and upload it for the community? You'd be surprised what kinds of objects would come in handy for a game.
P.S. I'm a different Bart than the guy on BlenderNation. :)
P.P.S. Follow OGA on Twitter!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've posted a couple of new art commissions.
Secondly, we've completed the first of many parts of the OGA Community Tileset (by qubodup, Blarumyrran, and myself), which you can find here.
We've recently received four new audio tracks, this time for use in sci-fi and action games. Excellent work by remaxim, as always. These songs are:
- Stone Fortress ( http://opengameart.org/content/stone-fortress )
- Infiltrator ( http://opengameart.org/content/infiltrator )
- Feeding Frenzy ( http://opengameart.org/content/feeding-frenzy )
- High Tech Lab ( http://opengameart.org/content/high-tech-lab )
For the record, these are worth a listen even if you're not using them in a game. :)
OGA has commissioned a bunch of new, freely-licensed content in the last couple of weeks that I'd like to draw your attention to. In the art section, we have a set of 10 pixel art RPG monsters (each in three different color palettes):
In audio, we have five new songs suitable for a fantasy setting:
In the coming days, keep your eye out for a set of pixel art wilderness tiles and a set of fantasy portraits.