- Preferred Composer Software by professorlamp
- Colors and palettes by findingme
- Victims and Villagers by Rich_Uncle_Bloo...
- Katch'M my first android game by Nyx Erebos
- 2D Barnstormer Game by flaminsnowman99
- ATOS - A tale of survival (In development) by bart
- Does anyone use SFXR? Or BXFR? by copyc4t
- I need some art for a character! by Redshrike
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
I saw a submission today, and I thought it appropriate to draw special attention to it, as it's absolutely amazing. Ails submitted his archive of 420 (and growing) pixel art fantasy RPG icons. The small preview I've included here doesn't do it any justice. I recommend that you:
- Check out the submission, and
- Take a look at Ails' DeviantArt page, which has some really excellent art
The results of the Pixel Art contest are in! Here are the numbers:
Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who participated! I'm really thrilled with the amount of skill and effort on these entries. We'll be holding our next contest in a couple of months.
I encourage everyone to check out the complete results page, which lists the scores for each entry and has commentary from the judges.
I'm about half way done with writing up the results page. Expect the results within the hour.
With the judging for the OpenGameArt.org pixel art contest almost finished, keep an eye on this space for the results, which will be announced before midnight tonight (8/9/09) Eastern Daylight Time. It's looking like a close race. :)