- Made some pixelart. Looking for suggestions for improvement. by capbros
- Level Ideas by melaniko
- Site Administration by MedicineStorm
- Looking for artist for demo by jojoofu
- Source required for art licensed under the GPL by p0ss
- 2D Pixel Art Required - Army Theme by PackAPunchGames
- Character Generators by DARKAGEGAMES
- Re: QueChan by megupets
- Re: The Cave of Ancient Warriors #1a by Doppelganger
- Re: A blocky dungeon by Eiyeron
- Re: Chess Set for GBJam by henriklindgren
- Re: explosion by xbox junction
- Re: The Cave of Ancient Warriors #1a by jojoofu
- Re: Digy Boots & jacket + textures (non riged) by Snowmeow
- Re: Generic Items by Sslaxx
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
Quite a traffic spike we're getting today. Those of who who haven't seen OGA before, welcome to the site. We're glad to have you here. :)
Feel free to browse around, grab some content and use it in your projects (in accordance with the license terms, of course). And if you're feeling generous, why not grab a random model or texture off of your hard drive and upload it for the community? You'd be surprised what kinds of objects would come in handy for a game.
P.S. I'm a different Bart than the guy on BlenderNation. :)
P.P.S. Follow OGA on Twitter!
Just wanted to let everyone know that we've posted a couple of new art commissions.
Secondly, we've completed the first of many parts of the OGA Community Tileset (by qubodup, Blarumyrran, and myself), which you can find here.
We've recently received four new audio tracks, this time for use in sci-fi and action games. Excellent work by remaxim, as always. These songs are:
- Stone Fortress ( http://opengameart.org/content/stone-fortress )
- Infiltrator ( http://opengameart.org/content/infiltrator )
- Feeding Frenzy ( http://opengameart.org/content/feeding-frenzy )
- High Tech Lab ( http://opengameart.org/content/high-tech-lab )
For the record, these are worth a listen even if you're not using them in a game. :)
OGA has commissioned a bunch of new, freely-licensed content in the last couple of weeks that I'd like to draw your attention to. In the art section, we have a set of 10 pixel art RPG monsters (each in three different color palettes):
In audio, we have five new songs suitable for a fantasy setting:
In the coming days, keep your eye out for a set of pixel art wilderness tiles and a set of fantasy portraits.
A couple people have asked me to set up a subscription system that would bill automatically every month. Just to make sure we're clear, donations and subscriptions are, and always will be, completely optional. OGA will never have a special subscribers-only section of the site, as it would defeat the purpose. Rather, the benefit of your donation is that every penny of the money donated will go toward commissioning freely-licensed art and music that can be used in FOSS games (I will always cover the monthly server costs myself, along with some commissions).
Subscription options start as low as $3/month, and believe me when I say that every little bit counts. If you're interested, the donation page is here:
Thanks a lot for your continued interest and support!
P.S. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or contact me.