- License question by MoikMellah
- Where to put CC-by attribution? by Redshrike
- (Request) Reddit thumbnails by bart
- (2D art) Looking for an inside space ship view art, example inside by Scribe
- Categorize and let the search filter after quality of content by Rainbow Design
- default mod now in ~/.local/share/flare/default/mods and stash issues. by shirish
- The hunt for the lost rainbow jewels by Varkalandar
- Heroes Of Hawks Haven by Reemax
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
We've set up a system here at OGA wherein users are awarded recognition for their accomplishments and contributions to the community. You can earn "Medals" by contributing art, posting on the forums, commenting on art, participating in contests, etc. These medals will show up on your user page and your forum posts. Accumulating medals may earn you small benefits, such as being able to bypass the approval process when posting art; however, access to all of the art on this site will always remain open to everyone.
You can read more about medals here.
I saw a submission today, and I thought it appropriate to draw special attention to it, as it's absolutely amazing. Ails submitted his archive of 420 (and growing) pixel art fantasy RPG icons. The small preview I've included here doesn't do it any justice. I recommend that you:
- Check out the submission, and
- Take a look at Ails' DeviantArt page, which has some really excellent art
The results of the Pixel Art contest are in! Here are the numbers:
Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who participated! I'm really thrilled with the amount of skill and effort on these entries. We'll be holding our next contest in a couple of months.
I encourage everyone to check out the complete results page, which lists the scores for each entry and has commentary from the judges.
I'm about half way done with writing up the results page. Expect the results within the hour.
With the judging for the OpenGameArt.org pixel art contest almost finished, keep an eye on this space for the results, which will be announced before midnight tonight (8/9/09) Eastern Daylight Time. It's looking like a close race. :)