- flixel "cave" generation by kaolin
- Rankith's PDJ Entry (Pending a title!) by Rankith
- Asset Wish List by Tap
- Game Form! Please take to, 1. See results, 2. To help me gauge what people like. by Tap
- Designing a game world, to reach 7 secret locations by Tap
- AS3 (Flash) vs HaXe by Tap
- Sprite-Based Web Comic by Redshrike
- Top Down Bear by Bodhran
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
I'm about half way done with writing up the results page. Expect the results within the hour.
With the judging for the OpenGameArt.org pixel art contest almost finished, keep an eye on this space for the results, which will be announced before midnight tonight (8/9/09) Eastern Daylight Time. It's looking like a close race. :)
Greetings, fellow art afficionados. :)
I've been working over the last couple of days on the beginnings of an OpenGameArt.org Community Tileset (note the image attached). It's just grass and dirt at the moment, but I think it's a good starting point.
At any rate, my ultimate goal here is to involve the community at large in the creation of these tiles. The plan right now is to dual license it, under the GPL, plus some yet-unnamed license that will allow non-GPL projects to make use of it in exchange for a contribution of content, thus growing the art pack. If you'd be interested in contributing, stop by our IRC channel (available via FreeNode's web chat) and say hi.