Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Hi I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artist (Vector) for hire by nikkyoryzano
- Help! by MedicineStorm
- What happened to George_'s "16x16 Game Assets"? by MedicineStorm
- Programmer looking for a project by Aeitia
- need help to understad LPC license by capbros
- The New Game Project by Tozan
- [LPC] RPG by Rainbow Design
- Weekly Challenge: Reborn (due Jan. 15th) by One Man Army
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: Street Justice by tophana
- Re: Galaxus - minimal pixelart shmup by titmouse001
- Re: Orange Slime by bedfl2016
- Re: Seamless HD landscape in parts by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Synthesized explosion by Dream_In_Code
- Re: 4 projectile launches by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Big Explosion by Dream_In_Code
- Re: Platformer Sounds: Terminal, Interaction, Door, Shots, Bang and Footsteps by Dream_In_Code
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Support OpenGameArt.org on Patreon!
Popular This Week - (view more)
Latest Art - (view more)
Latest Art by my Friends - (view more)
Featured Art - (view more)
Flattr support on OGA was removed when we updated to Drupal 7 a year or two ago, because at the time the Drupal 7 Flattr module wasn't ready to go. As it stand, Drupal 7's Flattr module is still in alpha, and hasn't been updated since July, so I didn't feel particularly good about including it here. In any case, I've tried to put together a simple custom Flattr implementation for OGA.
If you're an artist and would like Flattr links to appear on your art, edit your user profile by clicking your username in the upper right and then clicking the Edit tab. Scroll to the bottom and fill in your Flattr UserID, then save your profile. From there on, Flattr links should appear on any art that you submitted and you are the author of.
Important note: This is a brand new feature, and it hasn't been widely tested, so at the moment consider it to be in beta. That is, while I'm pretty sure it'll work okay, I can't absolutely guarantee it, so please let me know if you run into any bugs.
Important note #2: If you had flattr enabled back on OGA 1.0, you'll need to re-enter your flattr username in your profile.
Well there's no doubt that this blogpost is well past due, but in case you're wondering, yes, we're very near wrapping up judging. In fact: we expect to have judging wrapped up next week.
However, there's a problem: some games are really hard to build. Yours might be among them! Please visit this thread and help us build your game if it's a difficult one to build. If your game is on that list you have one week to help us build it.
Thanks! Good luck all... and sorry for the delays! We look forward to announcing the winners soon.
OGA's spam filter has been working amazingly well (the volume of spam comments it prevents is impressive), but occasionally some comments and art submissions slip through. If you happen to see some spam on OGA, there's now a "Report Spam" button, which will bring it to the attention of the administrators. It's also fine to use this button to report blatant trolls and other abusive comments.