Active Forum Topics - (view more)
- Open Pixel Project - Looking for help! by Hapiel
- Universal LPC Collection by ElizaWy
- Security - Add a appropriate SSL-Cert by Redshrike
- Weekly Challenge: Surt's Scraps (due March 26) by Mophs
- Site FAQ/Submission Guidelines Updates/Changes - PART 1 by DezrasDragons
- 2D Indie Game Art & Animation (pixel, vector, painted) by DesixStudios
- Building a Library of Images for Everyone by gfx0
- Experienced | 2D/3D Gaming Artist @ Indie Rates | Looking for Work by hephaestusent
Recent Comments - (view more)
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by Aeitia
- Re: "Chiptunes, sorta" by MedicineStorm
- Re: 2D Game Orcs Sprite by hhx
- Re: A Bald Eagle by Aeitia
- Re: "CH-AY-NA" by Aeitia
- Re: A Bald Eagle by mold
- Re: Wintermute Game Engine Alternative Logo or Image sequence by mold
- Re: A million light years between us by Alexandr Zhelanov
Popular This Month
Favorite Submitters This Month
Popular Art Collections - (view more)
New Art Collections - (view more)
Redyable orbs for particle engine
This is definitly no hard work. But since only the used art from this phase is rated i commit them.
I created this white particle circles in order to be able to redye them with our engine (http://doc.manasource.org/image_dyeing_system).
It is possible to create a lot of stuff with them (like fire/attack/magic animations) when grouping them in a particle engine.
Sorry if this entry looks like trolling to you. But i have not seen anyone doing particles so i did this very basic ones.